Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have a small oil leak in my Kingquad. Does anyone have idea where this might be coming from? Its abit tough to see but you can see it at the bottom of the engine, just to the right of the rear brake cable. The brown stream of oil running out
IMG_20210428_202009310.jpg

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Looks like it may be coming from the output shaft seal to the front diff.

·
Super Moderator
8,586 Posts
Does anyone have idea where this might be coming from? Its abit tough to see but you can see it at the bottom of the engine, just to the right of the rear brake cable. The brown stream of oil running out
Please do not create duplicate threads of the same nature in a different sub-section of the Forum. Doing so not only clutters the Forum with needless duplicates, but it’s also a Forum Rule. If you haven’t familiarized yourself on the Forum Rules, may I suggest reading up on them so no misunderstanding happens.

Please Read All The Rules So No Misunderstanding Happens

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please do not create duplicate threads of the same nature in a different sub-section of the Forum. Doing so not only clutters the Forum with needless duplicates, but it’s also a Forum Rule. If you haven’t familiarized yourself on the Forum Rules, may I suggest reading up on them so no misunderstanding happens.

Please Read All The Rules So No Misunderstanding Happens
Appologies, i posted this before I saw that there is a specific thread for King Quad 300s. Sorry for the double posts

·
Super Moderator
8,586 Posts
All good, just wanted to make sure. ✌🏼

1 - 5 of 5 Posts