Suzuki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2006 Vinson Quadrunner 500 that has the original carb. The stamp number is 03GJ. Took my bike in to have the carb rebuilt again and the dealer told me it would cost me almost as much as a new carb would time they bought all the things the carb needed. It needed a kit and some other hard stuff. I brought the bike home and ordered a brand new carburetor ($560). Installed the carburetor and it had an extreme idle and when given throttle, it would die. There are no vacuum leaks. Contacted the dealership and numbers that are stamped onto this carburetor are different than mine (3JH0) and i just assumed that there must be a difference in the jetting, so i sent it back.

Does anyone know what the jets are in a 3JH0 carb? I'm looking to buy an 03GJ carburetor, new or used. I think this what the problem is: they sent the wrong carb and i think the dealership sent me the wrong carburetor. I think this carb may be a California model, and i live on the east coast. If you know someone who has an 03GJ carburetor, i would love to buy it, used or new.

Thank you, and any help i can get would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts