Rear Passenger - Suzuki ATV Forum
Suzuki KingQuad Discussions for the KingQuad 400,450,750,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-21-2019, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Suzuki ATVer

Rear Passenger

I take the wife on my Atv and on my old Yamahas I had the Fender protector with footrest built in.
I searched and can't find those for the Suzuki machines. Ok so that isn't the real problem.The real problem is something for her to hold onto while riding. I have a Cabelas bag /seat for it and that works but there is no where to hold on. These racks are very small on these machines or she would just hang onto that. The Bag/seat covers the whole rack. HAs anyone made anything that works out of rope/pipe?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in