2019 750 fender flares. - Suzuki ATV Forum
Suzuki KingQuad Discussions for the KingQuad 400,450,750,

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daved

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-16-2019, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

2019 750 fender flares.

I wanted to buy some fender flares for the new model and nothing is out that I could find yet, so I bought a roll of the ez flares on amazon and went to work.. they're actually installed upside down but due to the lip on the atv it had to be installed on the outside of the plastic instead if in the wheel well like on trucks. And if I installed them the other way, the bends wouldn't have took and held on good I don't think after trying it several ways several times. As of now they are sticking really well but time will tell. I'm considering drilling little holes along the flare and using the black push pins to further hold them on. I've seen mixed reviews on how well the 3m holds. So far I like the look and will test them out this week so fingers crossed they stay on!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image2.jpeg (2.52 MB, 17 views)
File Type: jpeg image1.jpeg (2.20 MB, 15 views)
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-17-2019, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Ok so I added some of the black plastic rivet's and I'm much happier with the look and sturdiness of it now. The test will be tomorrow taking her out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image1.jpeg (1.72 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpeg image4.jpeg (2.25 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpeg image2.jpeg (1.88 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg image3.jpeg (2.12 MB, 9 views)
post #3 of 7 Old 06-18-2019, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Ok what a noticeable difference in less mud being kicked up onto me and the machine. Even though the pics don't really show it, it would've been a lot worse! I was In a lot of mud! I'm very happy with how they worked and they all stayed on so that's a good thing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image1.jpeg (4.80 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg image2.jpeg (3.95 MB, 11 views)
Emway likes this.
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 06-24-2019, 02:43 PM
Suzuki ATVer

hey thanks for posting!! i also have a 2019 and couldnt find any flares at all, which ones did you get from Amazon? and how many rolls did you order?
thanks again and great pics
post #5 of 7 Old 06-24-2019, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

I ordered 1 roll of the ez flares xl I believe it's called. It's the larger 2" one instead of the 1". Just one roll did what u c in pics. I could have used another foot or so to bring them down a little further but I'm Happy with the way it turned out. It was $59. And I think the little black rivets are important to keep them attached better. I just drilled a hold through the flare and the plastic the size of the clip your using and then just push them through the hole and insert the little black head and voila! Good luck. It was an easy fun job I'd say!
post #6 of 7 Old 06-25-2019, 01:01 PM
Suzuki ATVer

thanks for the info,,, getting ready to order some for my king quad. how are they holding up?? and is it really made of foam not rubber??
appreciate all the insight there.. and you did a great job installing it
post #7 of 7 Old 06-25-2019, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
ATV Enthusiast

Thanks! Yea it seems to be doing good. Went on another ride today and no problems. It looks and feels like a thick foam/rubber compound. I really like the way it feels! Very pliable and it's a little too soft if anything, I have a few spots that have little tears or a little chunk out but nohing too bad or that would cause me to replace. It's normal for tight trail ridding I feel. Getting smushed between trees or branches sticking out. Good luck and post some pics on here when you do it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode