suzuki eiger problem

This is a discussion on suzuki eiger problem within the Repair and Maintenance forums, part of the Suzuki ATV Technical Discussions category; My wife's 2005 Suzuki Eiger 400 fully automatic has a mechanical problem any help with this would be awsome. Ok here goes, the quad has ...

Go Back   Suzuki ATV Forum > Suzuki ATV Technical Discussions > Repair and Maintenance

Repair and Maintenance Having problems? Doing a rebuild? All Repair/Maintenance Discussions here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
New around here!

Member #408
View gr8renegadex's Photo Gallery()
suzuki eiger problem

My wife's 2005 Suzuki Eiger 400 fully automatic has a mechanical problem any help with this would be awsome. Ok here goes,
the quad has been running great lately but last week a friend was riding it when all of a sudden it started to loos power and then it would not run unless the choke was on then it would not stay running at all, I pulled the air filter it was clean, I checked the fuel it had plenty, I pulled the spark plug and it was a little black but not fouled, the qud then started but it would not run under throttle it would bog and rev then bog and rev, I limped it home out of the woods. This problem happen once before about 2 years ago and a local shop fixed it but they are no longer there so I have no Idea what they did, I will pull the carb this weekend and clean but I have no idea what else it could be, any and all help with this problem would be helpfull
Thank you,
Dave
gr8renegadex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
New around here!

Member #420
View coty flowers's Photo Gallery()
thats either your jet or your idle screw on the side of the carb i have the same model mine has done that before we took off the carb and come to find out it was my idle cord was turning some how wen i rev it up and my intake was opening and closing by itself but most likely its your carb check your jet and idle screws
coty flowers is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

2003 suzuki eiger 400 problems

2005 suzuki eiger 400 problems
2005 suzuki eiger problems
Suzuki Eiger 400 Problems
Suzuki Eiger shifting problems

suzuki eiger 400 troubleshooting

suzuki eiger carburetor problems

suzuki eiger forum

suzuki eiger problems

suzuki eiger troubleshooting

suzuki eiger wont idle
suzuki eiger wont rev
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.