New Here and Have a problem

This is a discussion on New Here and Have a problem within the New Member Introductions forums, part of the Suzuki ATV Discussions category; Hello all! I have a 2004 Suzuki Eiger LT-A400/F and it doesn't get a spark at the spark plug. The coil reads the correct oms ...

Go Back   Suzuki ATV Forum > Suzuki ATV Discussions > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new here please post in this section so everyone can get to know you. This will be a kind of icebreaker section for new members.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
New around here!

Member #631
View clffrdfdge's Photo Gallery()
Angry New Here and Have a problem

Hello all! I have a 2004 Suzuki Eiger LT-A400/F and it doesn't get a spark at the spark plug. The coil reads the correct oms according to the service manual. It does get power to the wires that attach to the coil. I've tried a new coil and get the same thing, nothing. Tried a new CDI box and still there is no fire passed the coil. The engine spins over just fine. I have checked all connections in the wiring harness and they seem to check out by spec reading with a ohm meter. Could the timing be off somehow? What is weird is that I had to replace a speedometer cable and it started write back up after replacing it then it died just idling, it wouldn't start after that. Thanks in advance Clifford.
clffrdfdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
New around here!

Member #879
View ozzy1969's Photo Gallery()
We are having a similar problem and are stuck just wondering if you have had any luck in figuring it out?
ozzy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
New around here!

Member #631
View clffrdfdge's Photo Gallery()
ozzy1969 sorry I'm still puzzled checked everything. I'm unemployed right now so I don't have the money to have someone check it out. I was told on these models they are having issues of throwing the magnets off the magneto they are glued on. I suspect this is the problem. I only have around 800 miles on it and didn't mistreat the machine. So all in all I haven't taking the side of the block off yet to see if this is the problem. Here is another thread http://www.suzukiatvforums.com/forum...ead.php?p=1544

Hope you will be able to figure it out.
clffrdfdge is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

2004 suzuki eiger 400 no spark

2004 suzuki eiger coil
2004 suzuki eiger no spark

2004 suzuki lt-a400 no spark

Suzuki Eiger stator problems
lt-a400/f no spark
suzuki eiger 400 coil

suzuki eiger 400 no spark

suzuki eiger 400 no spark troubleshooting
suzuki eiger coil test

suzuki eiger no spark

suzuki eiger weak spark
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.